Tuesday 26 June 2012

My First Crushes

1 ~ Hawkeye & Trapper


The hilarity, the booze, the Hawaiian shirts, the sensitivity, the pranks, the anarchy.

2 ~ River Phoenix in Stand By Me


A tanned bad boy in a tight white t-shirt.

3 ~ Christopher Plummer as Captain Georg von Trapp


The uniform made all the difference. I would've answered to that whistle & folk danced over the mountains with the Captain.

4 ~ Uncle Jesse


Even 8 year old girls called bullshit on the saccharine spewfest that was Full House. But we put up with DJ's hair, Stephanie's lisp & Michelle's bratty behaviour for an occassional glimpse of Rock & Roller Uncle Jesse.

5 ~ Macgyver


Macgyver was one of those rare shows that my whole family enjoyed. Even my Ma was drawn to Richard Dean Anderson's mulletted glory.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.tombsofkobol.com/images/flash/fg16.jpg

    The one on the right


    I was four years old maybe

    ReplyDelete